Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Babies



The unfortunate part about being a December baby is that you're either:
     a) stuck studying for final exams, which typically happens during early December, or
     b) stuck celebrating your birthday along with x'mas.

I belong to the former early December group, and I vividly remember spending all my birthdays either at home or in the library cramming for various exams.

This year is no different.  I spent the afternoon of my milestone birthday studying in the library, I guess you can say that I have a lot of people "celebrating" with me there.    :)


On the bright side, my friends are generally sympathetic to my "birthday library routine" and would usually bring me a small treat to cheer me along.  This year, I got a delicious red velvet cupcake along with a green tea set from David's Tea.



Do you have a birthday tradition?  If so, I would love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment